Belgravia Villas a freehold status is nestled in a private residential landed housing enclave. This strata housing development sits on a huge site area of more than 400,000 sqft (401,034 sqft), possibly the biggest strata housing development launch in 2013!
Belgravia Villas is near a main road – AMK Avenue 5 but is separated by a 100 metre buffer providing a green lung separating the development from the main road and cutting out noise and enhances privacy and exclusiveness. Adjoining this green buffer is an open space with play equipment of about 35,000 sqft.
Belgravia Villas, strata landed off Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, built within a quiet landed housing estate steeped in culture and history of the seletar hill estate. The entrance is at the new road named Belgravia Drive, that has the Exceptional Experience of Convenience:
1) Well connected to major expressway i.e. CTE, TPE, SLE and the upcoming North- South Expressway (NSE).
2) Near to good schools like Rosyth School and Nanyang Polytechnic.
3) Lifestye and retail malls such as Greenwich V, AMK Hub and the upcoming Seletar Mall.
4) A 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands and Central Business District.
5) Minutes to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A, Northstar @ AMK
Belgravia Villas is also The Exceptional Experience of Investment – due to the upcoming Seletar Aerospace Park. Close proximity to the industrial park spanning 320 hectares dedicated to the Seletar Airport and for the use of the aerospace industry. The Government’s S$60 million plan to develop 140 hectares of land adjacent to Seletar Airport will further strengthen Singapore’s position as an aviation hub. Due to be completed by 2018, it will create 10,000 jobs and expected to contribute $3.3 billion to the economy.